Feb 26, 2008

Not ANOTHER one...

Since I don't have any free time at the moment, my posts have been reduced to mostly loltwins only. But I think that's okay. I will say though that I am VERY GLAD that Frankie will soon be in Florida.

Hopefully, the man is still prodigy material...

In somewhat Twins-related news, I took a nap the other day and had a dream that Michael Cuddyer was my Calculus TA.

He was a really good TA, patient and everything. In Dream Land, I understand multivariable calculus. Cuddy's amazing.

Gee, think I'm ready for baseball to start?

In honor of such a pleasant dream, today's loltwin is none other than Cuddy Bear himself:




As you should, Cuddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was an excellent dream.

Elle said...

It was pretty much the best dream ever. He was very helpful, and when I asked him if he'd sign a ball for my little brother's birthday he was very happy to do so.

Anonymous said...

Math + Cuddyer can only equal awesomeness. :D

M. said...

This is my new favorite Twins blog because of your loltwins. They are fantastic.