Feb 29, 2008

FINALLY!

As of yesterday, the Twins officially started Spring Training with a 6-1 loss to the Reds.

So it goes...

As it was only the first game, in the SPRING no less, I'm doing my best not to freak out. Individually, I think all the boys did pretty well. I didn't hear all of the game, as GameDay Audio had some serious beef against me yesterday, but I will be able to watch tonights game out here since the Twins are playing the Red Sox. I really dislike the NESN announcers, but sometimes they show Dick and Bert, so I guess I'll be alright. I'm a little too excited for this game.

I am eagerly awaiting this new and improved Skinny Boof, as well as Kevin Slowey. AND MIKE REDMOND. He has always been a favorite of mine (seriously, how can you NOT love Mike Redmond?!) and he's always so fun to watch. I feel like he could do anything. For a long time, Moneypenny and I thought he should be our new CF-- he would totally climb the baggy and steal HR's from unsuspecting opponents. His undying support of Nick Punto is beyond adorable, and really, any man who takes BP naked is just awesome by definition.

Also, everyone, check out the new and improved Twins Territory site! They have a lot of cool new features, not all of which I've messed around with, but I've created a user/blogger profile. Hopefully once school calms down later this week I'll be able to fiddle with it all.

No comments: