Mar 3, 2008

In Honor of Another Victory...

...you get a loltwin.

The victory, by the way, was 8-6 over the Reds. I fell asleep listening to the game earlier when the boys were winning, and I woke up and they were losing, so I freaked out and went to the gym...and then we came back and won.

I saw this picture of Kevin Mulvey and immediately decided I like him. And I also know that this is the Heisman trophy pose, but come on... it could totally be breakdancing.























B.O.D.

I'm also awarding Carlos Gomez his first B.O.D. Stealing two bases is awesome. And I know Alexi Casilla did it, too, but I'm stil in awe of Gomez' on target throw from CF to get Dustin Pedroia out at home...that, and all I heard of the game really was Gomez' stealing... Those Girls have a much more deserving and well thought out B.O.D., I admit.

No comments: