Apr 8, 2008

Not Really Twins News...

Mostly because there isn't a whole lot to report... I really wanted us to win Monday so I could give Lammers B.O.D. but alas, it was not meant to be. Maybe next time, Mike.

I would also like to address Sideshow's last performance... GRAND SLAM?! REALLY SIDESHOW?! WHAT THE HECK?! SINCE WHEN DO YOU DO THAT?!

That was pretty much my reaction to that. Then I felt relieved that he and his 40.50 ERA are not on my fantasy team... Sorry, Moneypenny.

In other news, I would really like to know...

WHAT THE FRICK IS UP WITH THE TIGERS?!

I mean, I know they're our rivals, but I like them more than, say...the White Sox.

It was the Red Sox home opener today (I braved Kenmore square in a Delmon Young shirt to deposit a check...I think the fact that I was a large, bat-throwing man kept them from hustling me) and the Tigers lost yet again.

0-7.

Didn't they go to the World Series two years ago? Aren't they "the team to beat in the AL"?

Nope. Apparently not.

Apparently that's the Royals...which I won't lie, I enjoy. They're like the perpetual sleeper team.

But while watching the Sox game today, Jim Leeland just looked so, well... sad. And for an old baseball manager, he's pretty adorable, and I felt bad.

They should win a game sometime soon.

...then we can sweep them next week.

In the meantime, have a loltwin:

2 comments:

RK said...

1) LolTwins are awesome
2) You should totes changes your religion to baseball. And join the Pulling a Blyleven is where I go for my Twins misinformation group. Not that it gets updated or anything, but all my friends live in the computer.

Elle said...

I'm seriously considering it.