May 14, 2008

Long Time No See...Er, Blog

Let me be the first to apologize for the lack of updates recently. Both Moneypenny and I had/have finals, and I myself returned to MN on Saturday. And since returning home, have really felt like doing, well... nothing. So sorry for that.

I would also like to apologize for the losses these past two nights. I'm blaming them on myself, because I was at the last two games of the Sox series, and we won those. Again, my apologies.

Expect more updates as the days go on and I find my motivation again.

Until then...listen to this.

While at Fenway this past month, reliever Hideki Okajima came into the game and had the most amazing walk-up song ever. It is, quite literally, his theme song. And it is so freakin' catchy.

1 comment:

S.Rail said...

That song is soo dang catchy...Okajima Okie Dokie! Great..now its stuck in my head for eternity.