Jun 13, 2008

Kevin Slowey Would Hit That [Twins 10, Brew Crew 2]

Wow.

What a way to win a game. Kevin Slowey is my favorite person right now. Between his two hits, his double, two RBI's, 8 innings of work, only five hits given up, 99 pitches... I don't even know what part was my favorite.

Needless to say, Kevin is the B.O.D. I'm glad I can finally give him one, he definitely deserves it. He had me laughing and cheering like no other.

So did Bill Hall. It was, what, 6 runs that we got on his errors? That might be wrong, but it's close enough. I feel bad for him, especially when the Brewers fans boo him...but not that bad, right now.

Kubes and Justin did their fair share this evening as well, which is always enjoyable. Gogo and Casilla decided to start their hit streaks up again (man was I sad to see those end). All in all, it was a pretty awesome game.

One thing I was NOT thrilled about was Cuddy's hand... he needs to stop hurting his right hand.

Forever.

I was glad to see that our offense came back, a few games too late, but back none-the-less. Good work, boys.

2 comments:

S.Rail said...

Cuddy would do better without hands. He could make it work, he IS a magicican you know...

RK said...

Aaaand, right now, 6/18/08 6:45 EDT, Morneau's home run ball landed.