Jul 30, 2008

Oh, Hey Guys, Welcome Back!

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD... WE ARE BACK.

Man, does this feel good!

Only 1/2 a game back. I love it.

Not that I thought we were falling out of the race, but the boys were starting to look a little tired and overplayed. It made me nervous.

Especially when I thought Gogo broke his back... those were a scary few minutes of my life. But I loved last night when he went into center field in the 8th and the entire Dome got really excited. I got really excited and cheered in my basement, too.

Kevin Slowey was amazing. A complete game AND a shut out?

Spectacular.

I really love when we beat the White Sox. Like, words can't describe how much I enjoy it. Between Nick Swisher and AJ and Ozzie...it is just wonderful. Because really... they all seem like asses to me. And that means they deserve to be beaten by our nice Twins.

So, in honor of these wonderful past two games... the entire team is the B.O.D.

1 comment:

S.Rail said...

Gomez 'breaking' his back was actually a good thing. What is he like 4 hits in his last 5 or 6 at bats? Amazing. I think he wants his #1 spot back...but I kinda like Span at #1....for now. ;)