Apr 16, 2008

Joe Nathan Is McLovin

I really don't have much to say about these past two days...other than that they were relatively disappointing. Who gives up 8 runs in 3 innings?

We do, of course.

I don't know if I want this "Let's-lead-all-game-then-give-up-mad-runs-and-then-lose-by-one" Twins team. Not again. Last year we were so unbelievably pro at losing by one run. I've have enough of that game.

I'm hoping we turn this around tonight. Even though I hate to be mean to Jason Bartlett. My sister was dying to go to the game tonight, because she loves Jason Bartlett. There is a life size poster of him in her room. I won't lie, I'm jealous. I've got a Justin Morneau poster...but it's not life size. That would just be too much awesome for me.

So, in hopes for a Twins win tonight, have a loltwin:























Because Joe Nathan has totally seen 'Superbad', and he is most definitely dancing and/or singing here...

No comments: